- The oldest Time Capsule Project DISD middle schools (Quintanilla 2005 & Greiner 2009) now have the highest 3-year average SEI* scores of all 31 DISD middle schools!
- The 5 middle schools with newer Time Capsule Projects have achieved an average 3-year SEI gain of 6.7 points per school!
- The 24 middle schools with no Time Capsule Project suffered an average 3-year SEI loss of 0.7 points during the same years.
- Sunset, with the oldest high school Time Capsule Project, has now changed one of the worst DISD graduation rates a decade ago into the highest of all 22 non-magnet high schools! (Calculated as the balance between 9th grade size and number of diplomas given within 4 years without corrections allowed in state calculations.)
- See charts & details in October 2016 blogs at www.StudentMotivation.org.
From https://mydata.dallasisd.org/SL/SD/SEI/Default.jsp with 18 years SEI data by school.